quarta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2017

It's been a while.....

Really.... it's been a while since my last post... but I have a good escuse or a good reason for... 
Since last march 2016 Me and my wife are living in Canada! From Brazil to Canada!!!!
And let me tell you.... It's not easy change your whole life.... sometimes it's hard to left all behind but it's worth.... 
Since my last post a loooong time ago I painted a few acriclics but a lot, I mean a lot of illustrations....
Yeah! Illustrations.... that's where everything started... with my drawings at school....
So, let me show my few paintings, actually 2 on canvas, one vase and a moose head!  and a lot of my illustrations and sketches....
I promisse to update my blog at least once a week from now! Ok fellows?  
Peace and cheers!

Tulips! Ottawa is know as a Capital of Tulips! And they are beautiful!!!














For years I didn't painted an abstract... so...
 



















And my illustrations.... just a few for now!!!! 
As you can see, I'm back to the caricatures! since I was a teenager I didn't do so many caricatures... friends, hockey players, the mayor of Ottawa, my two Pastors here in Canada, the PM Trudeau....


























Well, for now it's enough..... but I do have a thousand more to show to you!
Thanks for your time and I'll be back soon with a big surprise! hummm.... whatever.... I just can't take myself!!!! The surprise is: T-shirts and a lot of others great things that you can buy with my arts on it !!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário